In this picture, I swaddled Kevin up in his cozy blanket so he could be warm while he watched a movie in his room. Amanda jumped on and immediately took advantage of Kevin not having use of his hands. I can still remember the high pitched giggles and belly laughs coming from the bedroom as Amanda tortured Kevin with her open-mouth sloppy baby kisses all over his face.
I found an old batman PJ shirt that used to be Kevin's and he insisted that I put it on his sister because it would fit her. Of course, Kevin's Batman shirt is all faded out because he wore it non-stop and I had to wash it a lot! There was actually a two year period where all the pics of Kevin are in a Super Hero costume or PJ of some sort. He even made me call him Batman sometimes. And, yes, that is Amanda on the left - she was just starting to get hair.
Like Father, like son. (Click on the picture to enlarge) - Kevin is sitting just like his daddy with his leg draped over the back fender. So cute!
This next one is my all time favorite picture of the kids. Kevin was entertaining Amanda and I grabbed my camera for a quick shot. I need to scrapbook this photo and put the title as, "You will always be my Super Hero". Ahh, I took this photo long ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
Another of my favorite - picture of the kids sleeping together... it just melts my heart. Notice that Amanda's little sock fell off while she was sleeping -- so precious!

This one is a reinactment of a scene in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial-- when E.T. hid in the closet with all of Elliot's stuffed animals. Kevin insisted on doing this as well. He is so funny!

Grandma Kathy (Q's mom) loves elephants. Amanda put this little mask on and told me to take a picture to give to her Grandma. And I do EVERYTHING the kids tell me to do. Ha!

Oh, hehehehehe. So, one evening I was putting Amanda in bed and when I pulled back the covers on her bed, this is what I saw. Amanda told me that it was her baby's blanket because the baby got cold. Pahahaha!
Grandma Kathy (Q's mom) loves elephants. Amanda put this little mask on and told me to take a picture to give to her Grandma. And I do EVERYTHING the kids tell me to do. Ha!
Oh, hehehehehe. So, one evening I was putting Amanda in bed and when I pulled back the covers on her bed, this is what I saw. Amanda told me that it was her baby's blanket because the baby got cold. Pahahaha!
Awww - the short walk down memory lane has come to an end for now. I don't know if it is the incredibly beautiful weather today or what but I just feel nostalgic. A whopping 70 degrees (and cool breeze) on a Saturday afternoon in JULY. This just doesn't happen very often. I even took the dog for a walk just to be outside. I am signing off now so I don't waste one more minute of this weather. Ta Ta.



0 comments:
Post a Comment