Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oldies but Goodies -- Part II

Part II of my memories. Every picture has a story and I figure I better get some down in writing before the memory goes!


In this picture, Kevin is being sneaky about putting his arm around the dog because he knows that Jesse doesn't particularly enjoy affection --- especially from an ornery 5 year old that could probably squeeze him to death with one good tight hug! Poor Jesse looks a little stressed out - hehe.




This is one of my favorite pictures from the pumpkin patch. Can you find Kevin in the mess of scarecrows? Hint: He is the one with the fuzzy hair...






So, this picture went out in our Christmas cards in 2004. I swear I took 40+ pictures of these two rambunctious kids before I finally said, "would you two just smile for me once"!!! Then this picture magically happened. It was a forced smile, but who cares! I still LOVE this picture, to this day.




LOOK what the Easter Bunny brought! Aren't they adorable? Later Amanda was more facinated with Kevin's sunvisor and didn't want her ears.



Warning
- the next picture shows nudity!
Apparently, you can't part a girl from her power tools.... Amanda loved to run around diaper-free for a few minutes after her bath and this time she found the drill.





Here is a little segment of then and now....
The first picture was taken in 2003 - Amanda was only a few months old. The second picture was taken in 2009 when Amanda was playing dressup with her cousin. She has changed quite a bit since then.


The first picture was taken in 2004 when Kevin was in pre-school and the second picture was taken in 2009 when Kevin was on his 3rd grade field trip. My little boy is growing up!




Thanks for walking down memory lane with me again. I just love sharing my memories with friends and family. Til next time -- Take Care!

0 comments: