

Then we ate at Fritz's Train Station. Now... I wouldn't say the food is award winning food, but who can pass up a train delivering your burgers and dogs right to your table?? NOT US! And to make it all even better, we got complimentary conductor hats. Awesome!

Of course, it is not hard to find a fountain to pose in front of...In the CITY OF FOUNTAINS!!
Making our way over to Union Station via the sky walks. The building has gorgeous architectural details. A brief historical comment about the Union Station... the floor of the building is warped from the many years of travelers who shuffled their feet when they walked through the building. Currently, there is a Narnia exhibit that you can walk through (we didn't), hence the picture of the children sticking their heads in the painting below.
And back to Crown Center for some snacks and window shopping. In the candy store, I came across some Big League Chew - a childhood favorite at the ball field. I didn't even know they still made that stuff!
Yep, I can make the kids do ANYTHING when I have the camera!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment