Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time to make the donuts....

OH, the madness begins!  I can't believe the school year is already upon us!  August 18th, 2010 is the big day that Amanda will enter 1st grade (Mrs. Carver's class) and Kevin will start 5th grade (Mr. Stahl's class).  Amanda is anticipating the newness of the school year, while Kevin has it figured out already.  His maturity level will definately be tested this year but I'm not worried....too much.    

So, what's going on in my mind?  The MOMMA lists,  of course!  School supplies - check, new shoes - check, order cheerleading poms and spanks - check check, Kevin's haircut - check, get vehicle inspected and tagged - check, paint Amanda's room, paint the house, need a vacation.....soon, VERY soon!  Notice the last three don't have a "check" by them?  Okay, those were actually part of the "unfinished projects" list.  These days, all the lists run together.




I'm busy, you're busy....I get it.  I feel a challenge coming on; an intense hunkering down and deep focus on tasks at hand, coming on!  ...Need to dismiss the everyday motions and create some thunder.  Watch out folks, I'm burning my bra and going commando!  




Um, yeah......too much?    

1 comments:

Your sister said...

Ok, I get it! Burn your bra and go commando, but only if you finish my birthday present from 2 years ago and deliver it to me! :) Jana