Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OKAY...HERE'S THE SCOOP!

I won't sit here and deal excuses for why I haven't written in my blog lately....I will show you why! 

We have been busy LOSING TEETH.....



TAKING NAPS so we aren't grouchy......


Catching up on some LIGHT READING......


HOSTING the garage band parties with Kan Halen (Q's band).....
* Quentin McAfoos, Travis Forbes, Mike Spezio, and Fast Eddie



AND Random (Kevin's temporary band for the talent show).....
* Kevin McAfoos, Tiara Irvin, Madison Schilb, Kayla Schofield, and Tori Mincks




MASTERING our bike riding and tricks.......




GOING on a fieldtrip to Missouri Town (4th grade).......
*I stirred a little excitement in the kids by mentioning that I was quite impressed by the selection of Xbox 360 games in the gift shop!  I can't believe they fell for it!!!  Hahaha. 





And GOING ON ANOTHER fieldtrip to the KC Zoo with the Kindergarten.....
*Hmmm...I didn't get IN any of the pictures at the zoo 'cause I was holding the camera.  'Story of my life!






Well, there you have it folks!  ....That pretty much covers our activities since the last snow in March.  As you can see, the McAfoos' really enjoy taking in the sites, and hangin' out; spending time with friends and family!  Ta-Ta For Now, my friends!

0 comments: