Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My newest love.

I don't know where the interest came from, but I have fallen in love with plate walls.  Okay, it's not all plate walls...well, come to think of it, maybe it isn't the plate wall at all, but rather the very UNIQUE plates on plate walls.  My absolute favorite is the lower left cow plate.  It is so different and eclectic; I just love it.  I feel that this is only the beginning of some interesting finds out there on the infinite world wide web that I have YET to discover! 

So, here is a message to all you plate artists out there --- Oh, I say bring it on and just TRY to impress me!!



2 comments:

Your sister said...

Ummm....I spent like 4+ hours looking for that darned plate online and the only thing I found was my frustration level was approaching the boiling point. Glad you sent me that camera bag idea.... :) Jana

Mary said...

Jana -- you are the awesomest! I love my camera bag -- the color, the fit for my camera....PERFECT!

THANKS SO MUCH!

I will try to finish your purse soon.