Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday, March 29, 2010

Heart Smiles

Amanda walks into my bedroom with her hands clamped together.  With all seriousness, she says to me...."Hey Mom -- Heads or Wings?"


Me: "Huh??", I thought looking up from the book I was reading.


Amanda: "Heads....OR.... Wings"?

Me: ... Honey, I am not quite sure what you are asking me??

Amanda: Unclamping her hands to reveal a shiny quarter, she says with all confidence of knowing EXACTLY what she is talking about...."Mom, Look....This side has a guy's head and this side has an eagle with wings'!         Sooo, Heads or Wings?"

Me: Hahahaha -- Amanda, you are so adorable!! (I scooped her into my arms for a snuggly hug and kiss).





Kids are absolutely amazing!  I just love how their little minds work to figure stuff out and when their attempt is slightly off; it just makes me smile in my heart!  Ahh...pure happiness.

1 comments:

Your sister said...

I absolutely LOVE this one!!!!! :) Jana