Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was spent at home with the kids and Grandma Kathy.  Kevin's favorite gift, of course, was his Xbox.  Now he and daddy can play online together with all their friends.  I wonder if this second Xbox was a present to Kevin or Daddy??  I have to wonder because Q was getting very little time on his new tv because Kevin was hogging it already.  Hmmm... I think there was a master plan in place BEFORE we went Christmas shopping.




Amanda was thrilled with her new desk and supplies. However, I now have post-it notes and little pieces of paper all over from the "let's make snowflakes" craft time that she did. And knowing that Amanda is quick to make messes and not so quick to clean them up (which gives her the nickname "8" on the Richter Scale) -- I am so glad I picked up a couple of activity books with hidden pictures and mazes that she can do with little or no mess. Yeah, good thinking Mary!



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: