Kevin: What is the opposite of "M"?
Amanda: "N"
Kevin and Luke: Hahaha.
Luke: "W"
Amanda: No, M has two humps and N has one hump.
Kevin: Amanda, don't say hump, that is a bad word.
Luke: Hahaha, you just said it.
Amanda: Hump is not a bad word.
Kevin: Well, I think you should be saying bump, not hump.
MOM: Hump is not a bad word, camels have humps.
Kevin and Luke: Hahaha.
Kevin: My mom just said hump.
Conversation #2
On the way home from dinner, I decided to engage in Christmas present conversations with Amanda so she wouldn't fall asleep.
Amanda, if you were buying Christmas presents, what would you get for...
Kevin? "Pajamas."
Grandma Judy? "That thing she peeked on." (a butter dish - long story).
Grandma Kathy? "A pan."
Dad? "Shoes."
Mom? "Oh, no! I can't tell you."
Zachary and Kayla? "Nothing, we don't buy presents for them." Well, what if Jana asks me what to buy for Zachary and Kayla? "I would get them fake fingers."
Aunt Jana? "Shaving cream."
Uncle Sean? "One of those things you use with shaving cream."
"Oh wait... I would get Jana a new car."
Me: "Wow, Jana must have been very good this year."
Amanda:
And a quick funny....
Almost every night, I tuck Amanda into bed and she says, "Love you, Mom. Never forgive ya."
Hmm....I always thought my children would be older (like teenagers, not age six) before I'd look back and reflect on where I went wrong as a parent. Haha.
Another funny....
Amanda: Mom, what does carpet + carpet mequal (equal)?
Mom: Carpet squared?
Amanda: No, FUZZ!
Amanda: Mom, what does cow + cow mequal?
Mom: I don't know... Milk?
Amanda: No, FUR!
Kevin: Amanda, cow + cow does not equal fur, it equals buffalo!
Amanda: What is a buffalo? Oh, oh, I know...a buffalo is a camel.
Amanda: Cow + cow mequals a buffalo camel!
Amanda: Mom, what does girl + girl mequal?
Mom: Hmm... I don't know. What?
Amanda: Girl + Girl mequals ROCKSTARS!
Mom: What does boy + boy equal?
Amanda: I don't know. What?
Mom: Boy + Boy equals baaad! You don't need to be thinking about boys! Boys are baaad!



0 comments:
Post a Comment