Hi.... I am giving a shout out to my peeps. Okay, not really...I am bored, sitting here on the couch on this very relaxing Friday night, getting ready to watch Grey's Anatomy that we recorded last night. It is cold outside and in - I don't want to "break the seal" and turn on the heat for the first time this year. Oh yikes.... I just thought about the bed sheets and how COLD they are going to be when I go to bed tonight. I am NOT looking forward to Q's ice cold feet that he often tortures me with, in the winter. I already got a small sample of the torture tonight when he came upstairs from the basement and picked his victim - me- to warm his hands on my warm skin. YIKES, I was not ready for that! My daughter calls that "stealing your warm" and I do not take kindly to people stealing my warm.
Okay, signing off now. Gotta pay attention to Grey's, for goodness sake!!! TTFN.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment