So, there is a lot that goes through your head when you are following along in a step aerobic class, other than thoughts of a brutal death by exhaustion. Hmmm.. I was beginning to think that the 45 minute class would NEVER end. Even cool down wasn't relief. I chose a cool shower today. Hehe.
I am officially on the path to better eating habits and a slimmer lifestyle. This time there is no contest or big getaway coming up, it is just me wanting to make figure changes. I have been contemplating the process for some time now -- recording workout programs and watching them (not exercising with them... just watching). Does anyone do this? I tell my husband that I am mentally preparing for the long hard road ahead. There is one workout show that I love watching -- it is All Star Workouts -- the one with hip hop dancing. Now, I would never do this in public because that just wouldn't be pretty. So, confined in the privacy of my own home, I will sit and watch all the nice, pretty, coordinated dancers get their groove on. Those hair extensions have got to be hot while they dance! Hmmm.... Hollywood! And I secretly think those workout instructors strategically "walk" around and show which muscle should be burning (on one of the backup exercisers), just to catch a breather. It is soo NOT fair. Tough it out, sucka -- do the whole routine with no breaks! Betcha can't do it!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment