Breaker 1-9- for a 10-36. Hehehe - who remembers this -- Anyone, Anyone?
Anywho...Okay, here are some more random memories about my childhood that I am jotting down... just cause I want to!
1. Jelly on the dog... it was actually blood and Sheeba had a heat stroke.
2. Jana, Jana, I found a candybar...... Chris found ex-lax and didn't mind sharing with Jana.
3. Girls, why did you let him cut your hair? Jana and Mary replied, "Cause he wanted to".
4. Chris shot mom in the butt with a bebe gun at Grandma Helen's old farm.
5. Theresa stepping on a frog in our pond and screamed bloody murder!
6. Me driving in a field behind the Sulzen's house and I almost hit a cow.
7. Skinny dipping in the Sulzen's pool... nobody was home, so shhh...
8. Preschool/story hour at the Louisburg Library scared the ba-Jesus outta me.
9. Morel Mushroom hunting in old rubber boots and ALWAYS stepping on a thorn.
10. Playing in Engle's old barn at the end of the street.
11. Going on a "journey" on Sunday afternoons and packing our lunch.
12. Egg sandwiches at Joyce and Wally's daycare.
13. Touching my hand to the electric fence at Joyce and Wally's farm - Yikes.
14. Mushroom hunting in the hail storm that I told Theresa had passed -- Yep, I almost peed my pants laughing so hard!
15. Eating flavored honey from the Cider Mill - I still get these. Strawberry is my favorite!
16. Sleeping in "children-made" tents in Stacy Burk's backyard for like, the whole summer. Remember when the transformer blew in the field behind our tent and we woke up to KCPL men walking around us. So scary!
17. Q's Spree scooter - What a blast!
18. Ice Skating at Crown Center with Angie and Lori Sulzen - it was sooo cold!
19. Seeing Bambi at Truman Corners movie theater.
20. Mom's new Ford Fairmont. It rode so smoothly that it made me carsick everytime!
21. The Summer Olympics computer game on our Commodore 64 computer. Remember diving?
22. Bunkbeds - and grabbing Jana's feet when she jumped up on the top bunk. Hehe.
23. Pogo stick competitions at Stacy Burk's house. Yep, I know how to pogo.
24. Watching Days of our Lives and Santa Barbara everyday in the summertime. Did Patch and Kayla ever get together? Did Cruz Custio ever make his way back to Eve?
25. Playing Nerts with Micah Brewer all summer on the Schlesinger's front porch.
26. Spoons... with Stacy, Kristi, Jana, and I -- in the shade at Stacy's house.
27. And I SO did not ruin Jana's pink shorts!
Roger that.... over and out!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment