Now, don't be thinkin' this blog is going to be professional or exciting.... at the most, expect some MINOR entertainment. Oh and what a journey it will be.... because I haven't quite decided what I will include in my blog. I am sure there will be some random thought times (RTT), okay... lots of random thoughts because I am not that organized (thoughts or otherwise). And if something pops into my head, it usually makes it way out the mouth.
For instance, I was chatting with my neighbor (Kerri) at work about nonsense words or sayings.... like the name of this blog. Frog poop soup was something that I came up with many years ago, disguising the fact that I didn't know what the plan was for dinner that night. Kevin was probably 4 years old when I used it for the first time. At this point, is it colloquial!
And.... some might remember the "nuppletucky". Yep, we ordered nuppletuckies at various drive thru windows. I have to say that Kentucky Fried Chicken was the most creative - we got an apple pie, an extra mashed potatoes, and an extra drumstick on three different occasions. If the drive thru attendant said, "we don't have those", we'd say, "Oh, the (fill in the blank restaurant) down the street has them". Hehe.
And, thanks to Mary Frances Sulzen, I remember her calling her kids Catalito, Babito, Nanito... What does it mean? Who knows? But it rolls off the tongue and is fun to say. I guess I chalk this one up as pure sillyness. Everyone needs a little sillyness in their life. SO - LIGHTEN UP ALREADY!
Okay, so a blog is all about your thoughts. How do you sign off from your thoughts?? Till we meet again? Until next time? Okay, leave already! Over and out!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment