Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School and 1st Day of School

Rise and Shine! I woke up early and surprised the kids with cinnamin rolls and sausage for their first day of school. Okay, so the truth is... I baked the rolls a little too long and they weren't doughy like we like them. So, SURPRISE... I hope you don't break a tooth! Oh well, I can't be perfect all the time! Ha!




Gotta get a few photos on the front porch as we wait for the bus to come back down the street. Ahh... they look so cute and ready to learn!




Here is Kevin comforting Amanda as the bus rolled up. She got a little nervous right before she boarded. But, as you see her nerves let loose and she boarded with a smile. Oh, my kids are growing up so fast.



So, I was completely fine about Amanda going to Kindergarten, until I walked back in my house and Q said, "My chest got all tightened up as Amanda got on the bus". Then........... it hit me! I no longer have any babies in the house! No more children to run to daycare! All school age children! Yep, it happened.....I starting bawling like a baby AND COULDN'T stop! I looked forward to it for so long, not having the extra 15-20 minutes of my morning commute to transport children to various places. I will miss my babies, yet I am also happy to enter this new chapter in our life.

0 comments: