So, I decided to fly Q's nephew to KC for Q's birthday on April 8th. I started planning this in January. I found plane tickets, roundtrip, for $145 (AWESOME!!). Couldn't beat it and couldn't pass it up. Even though Q's birthday is actually on the 8th, Kenny got off work from the 1st-8th. So, Kenny made his way to KC on Wednesday, April 1st. I wrapped him in birthday wrapping paper and put a bow on his head. Kenny was a good sport about the whole thing, as he usually is. Q was definately surprised and we managed to keep the surprise up until Kenny arrived. It was a miracle! I almost slipped like, 50 times!



#1 - Kenny arriving at KCI airport.
#2 - What a pretty package
#3 - Q was rather confused when he walked in -- then said it was the best present ever!



#1 - Michelle and Kenny in Famous Dave's -- Yummy!
#2 - Moi and Kenny at the airport. I think the lady taking our pic thought we were a couple.
Hehe.
#3 - Q and Kenny at being dorky at Cabella's.
0 comments:
Post a Comment