Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11th at 1:10pm -- Oh Happy Day!


KEVIN GOT HIS BRACES OFF TODAY! Well, we are officially putting round one of braces behind us. This was Kevin's first set of braces to correct the two front teeth. The teeth were out there pretty far and the orthodontist thought we should do a year of corrective brackets, so Kevin didn't break the two front teeth off before he is old enough for the full set of braces (age 12). Q and I are very impressed with the outcome, and we are especially appreciative to Dr. Hannah for doing early treatment!

I took Kevin to celebrate at The Cheesecake Factory - Yummy! I mentioned to our waitress that we were celebrating and she wrote, "Congratulations to you" on Kevin's plate. It was a sweet gesture! Thanks Cheesecake Factory for making his day a little more special! Kevin had Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake and I had the Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake (my favorite). At $7.00 a slice, it was well worth it to commend Kevin for not complaining the whole time he had the braces on. He is truly a wonderful young man! I Love you, buggy!

0 comments: